Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Articles

Sorry, I don't have a picture to go with this one.
I've been working a lot recently to begin writing again. I've signed up for a couple of websites where you submit articles and get paid for them. They work in different ways, and I'm not sure how lucrative they will turn out to be. But as Jose says, one doesn't do this type of thing to get rich, just to enjoy it.

So far I've only submitted to one website. This one bases payment on how many people read the article (although I guess you don't have to actually read it, just click on the link to view it). I've put links on the left side of this blog, under the title "My Articles". If you have a moment whenever you read this blog, to check out if there are new articles, I'd really appreciate it. And, if you know anyone who really needs the information in the article, forward it along.

When/If I ever make any money, I'll let you know!
Thanks!

PS. Help me think of new topics to write about! They should be things I know how to do, similar to the style of the articles I have posted. Leave me some ideas!

No comments: