Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New blog and mini heater time

Another blog!
Come and join me! Here is where I'm going to keep tabs on all my projects for the year. Some future topics:

* Buying a house! Join Jose and me as we search villages around Toledo and (someday) houses!
* Writing! I've started submitting articles to a couple of websites. Help me find material, stay motivated and follow this new path. I have no idea where it's going, but I'm going to try to continue.
* Camino de Santiago????? Jose and I have been playing with this idea for next summer. Will we train for it? Will we actually do it?
* General fun stuff about my life in Toledo. Which is always interesting.

And some pictures, like this one of my mini-heater. It doesn't really go with the post, but I got it out this morning for the bathroom. Spain is experiencing aire polar (polar air) over the next few days, but I'll probably make do with my sweats and my mini-heater. (Jose never gets cold.)

No comments: