Monday, August 31, 2009

Nambroca, here we come!

Our living room in Toledo.


I'm sitting on the floor in the living room of our old flat in Toledo. Jose is sweeping the floor (I already helped clean the rest) while I add this post. We spent last Saturday moving out of this small charming flat where we have spent these last two years and into our new, spacious house in a village about 8 miles away. I can't wait to blog about decorating and buying new furniture, somehow turning our wild backyard into somewhere we can actually enjoy, and life in a village.


We don't have internet yet in the other house, so I'm going to post some pictures and then I'll be offline for a week or two (or three, it depends on how slow the company is).


And the rest of the house: from left to right: kitchen, bedroom (where Jose is walking in), bathroom and at the end of the hallway, outside door. It was a great one bedroom, but we were feeling a bit cramped and wanted a couple more rooms to expand.

So, we moved to Nambroca:I'm not the best empty house picture taker, but here are a few:
The kitchen:The living room:The backyard> full of dried weeds, rocks, chunks of construction cement where the ground is hard as rock!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your house! I look forward to seeing how it changes as you and Jose get settled in.