Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a week!

1. I have my driving test tomorrow morning at 11. I actually feel really confident about the clutch and changing gears. But, after 8 classes of parking like I've been doing it for 12 years (which I have), I've spent the last 3 classes doing it really badly and having my driving instructor scream at me in Spanish, which doesn't help at all. If I fail tomorrow it will be because I parked in 4 manoevers instead of 3! :o(


2. After finding a house we really liked, in a village we really liked for a price we really liked...and after thinking, planning, spending lots of time with the calculator and the simulator mortgage program online...and after talking to the director of the bank and being pre-approved for the mortgage...we aren't going to buy the house. Turns out there is some really weird stuff going on. For all the details, check out Easy Come, Easy Go...Our first taste of Corruption in Spain.

No comments: