Friday, January 9, 2009

Online writing update


It's the beginning of January, and I thought about writing a small update on how the online writing is going.

I fell short of my December goal of 25 articles, and only got to the 15 mark. I'm still happy to report that I made almost $4 with those articles. Since January began, however, I have made over $1 - that puts me with a total of over $5!!!

With less to do and less travel this month, my January goal is to reach 30 articles and hopefully the $10, and first payout, mark.

I'm also seriously thinking about starting a today.com blog, if I can work out how to avoid the system thinking I live in Spain. Is there time for that? We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! Way to pursue the "side hustle". Have you read the Simple Dollar? http://www.thesimpledollar.com/ It's really good. Okay dear friend, beautiful weekend wishes to you!

eli said...

The Simple Dollar isn't on my blog list (yet), but I LOVE Get Rich Slowly.

eli said...

PS. I've updated my article list to show the 5 latest articles I've published! Clicking on the links and reading would be great, clicking on an advertisement, really great!
Thanks!