Sunday, December 14, 2008

Truffles?


Last year I gave to my coworkers (there are only 3 of them) a box of Christmas cookies that I baked. Yesterday I tried to make truffles.

The recipe is not exactly complete; I cut it out of a newspaper...a not American newspaper, so I guess it was from Ireland when we went in September of 2007. Anyway, the title of the article was "Christmas Gifts a Toddler Can Make", so I thought that included me, too. Anyway, I'll let the pictures tell the story.And now I'm not sure if they look too lumpy and disgusting to give away. I might just do cookies again. :o/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well, I would gladly accept your truffles. ;)

eli said...

they do actually taste good! Jose is loving them! (Especially because he isn't a big fan of Christmas cookies.)