Friday, December 5, 2008

My first eHow earnings!



















I did it!

I made a whole, entire $0.99 on eHow!

I'm so excited, because I was about halfway to feeling put out with this venture. I joined a month ago, but only posted 5 articles up until last week. Then, last weekend I started reading more on the forum and realized some people were making some money on that website and if I wanted to join them, I had to really make an effort. So, I decided to dedicate A LOT of my December free time to improving my eHow portfolio. Mainly, adding to the articles (my goal is 25 before January) and promoting myself more on the website (by joining in chats and adding friends). I started doing that this week and saw my views go up dramatically and started getting comments and ratings, which were fun. I also paid for and downloaded an ebook on how to improve earnings. I implemented a few of the tips this afternoon, but none of them very serious. Then, this evening, Jose and I came home from dance class and I had my first earnings! 99 cents, with only 10 articles.

I'm really motivated now and can't wait to write and post more on the website. Here's a link to a recent Christmas article. Enjoy!

No comments: